ACCEO Solutions is looking to hire a C/C++ Software developer for its Tender Retail division – and you might well be the person we need!
Tender Retail, a division of ACCEO Solutions, has been empowering retailers with leading middleware software and solutions for over two decades. Tender Retail’s expertise and software has enabled the company to take a leadership position in the payment industry, resulting in an impressive client base of well-recognized retailers spanning throughout North America.
What you will bring to the team:
- Perform the entire application development lifecycle while also working on separate projets;
- Support, maintenance, and documentation related to software functionalities and changes to these functionalities.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or combination of relevant experience and training;
- 3 to 5 years’ experience with C/C++ Windows and Linux programming;
- Delphi/Pascal programming and Multi-Threaded programming (preferred);
- Mobile (android and/or IOS) development experience;
- Experience in the Payment Processing industry is a bonus;
- Experience to read technical specifications;
- Must be able to deliver clear written and oral communications in English.
Our offer: Great development team, nice working environment, group insurance plan available as of your first day, RRSP program after 3 months, good vacation and statutory holiday policy
ACCEO Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, ethnic or linguistic origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any classification protected by federal or provincial law.