ACCEO Solutions Inc. is looking for a senior .Net Developer for a 6 months mandate for our client located in Etobicoke.
The senior .NET/WEB developer is responsible for the development, coding, unit testing and fine tuning of the solutions developed, and this according to the specifications provided by our client. Additionally, by his/her expertise and work experience, he/she also brings a level of support and contribution to the other members of the team.
- Develop the functionalities and/or solutions with respect to the specifications, the established standards and ensures that the development integrates well into the existing systems;
- Prepares and performs the unit tests to verify and prove the end result performs as expected;
- Certifies that the documentation produced respects the development specifications and conforms to it;
- In certain cases, participates with the end client, in troubleshooting, debugging and proposing solutions to meet client's expectations all while respecting the specifications;
- Documents well the code and programming processes;
- Expert in all aspects of development, as well as some functional analyst aspects and has experience in multiple programing languages;
- Agrees to related tasks requested by his/her Manager;
- Able to execute accurately in a fast paced environment. i.e. work fast, quickly and accurately;
- From time to time, work extended hours/weekends in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree from a college or university;
- More than ten (10) years Web and applications development experience;
- A minimum of five (5) years programming experience using Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle DB, .NET, Visual Studio 2010 (or higher), ASP.NET, T-SQL, SSRS or equivalent combination of education/experience;
- Ability to maintain and develop applications within Visual Studio 2010 (or higher);
- Working knowledge of Windows Server 2008/2012, SQL Server, SQL replication, IIS and Publishing to IIS;
- Experience in developing Web Services (REST, SOAP);
- Experience developing in distributed application architecture;
- Ability to design and/or build systems and frameworks for internal use;
- Skill in operation of listed tools and equipment;
- Demonstrated ability to work with people as part of a team;
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
ACCEO Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, ethnic or linguistic origin, race, religion, orientation, or any classification protected by federal or provincial law.